Friday, June 4, 2010

Thanks, Tara!




Tara reminded me that I have a blog and that I should keep doing it. Thanks, Tara! I love you and miss you! I'm with you in Germany and you can be as well by checking out www.goingslowly.com. World cycle touring at it's finest.

So things are going really well. I moved in with two good friends from school, have a view of Mt. Mansfield and get to watch the sunset in my home. I love my room. It's cozy filled with pics of friends and inspirational saying. And hot pepper lights. :)

I'm enjoying my man quite a lot. He's affectionate, consistent, funny, a hard worker, and likes taking care of me. What a good guy. I'm very grateful for this experience, the first respectfully mature romantic relationship I've ever had. I'm not used to sharing so much of my life with someone but I'm not half bad at it. Time will tell.

My occasional gripping panics come from the world of job hunting. It's hard not to take it personally as applying for jobs is so similar to dating. You're interested, they're not so interested. They're interested, you're not so interested. They say they're interested but if they were REALLY interested they'd call you back. Ah, well. I'm working triple time to keep the fears of unknown situations at bay and up my happiness. Counting my blessings, the small successes of each day and cuddling. A LOT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment