Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whether or not anyone finds me attractive,...

I'm still happy.

It's a sunny 50 degree day during stick season in VT.

I've got a book report on Bipolar depression due tomorrow.

I'm singing in a talent show tonight.

I ate two amazing chocolate chip cookies yesterday.

I have a bunch of nomenclature questions due in organic chem tomorrow.

I ran into Ivy at Shaws.

I'm going to hear latin jazz on Thurs with my roommate.

I'm going dancing with Fran on Sat night.

I have my dreaded Psycho of Stress class on Sun.

I'm wearing tight pants.

It's quiet.

I've been having consistently vivid dreams each night.

I ate a pommelo yesterday.

watching men do pull ups at the gym inspires me to run longer.

this moment and this inner devotion give me all I could ever need.

I'm still happy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment