Sunday, November 4, 2012
The education of love
There will come a time when I will hold you
A time when our hands and smiles will burn as bright as our hearts
There will come a time when you will hold me
and our thoughts will stop, an end to right and wrong
Before then there are times of excitement, confusion, frustration and joy
Only two out of five senses satisfied, the rest rage in pent-up discontent
Before then there are lessons to be learned left over from the last time we loved,
lessons we've carried with us and now must face or risk repeating
I want you to know how deeply I feel for you
I want you to feel joy
I want you to know that all good feelings come from inside you
I want you to know this
as I carry you with me day to day
unknowing but not unfeeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this!! :D Also, sorry I was busy last night-- I got your message, and I'll call you tonight or tomorrow for the latest! You're doing well, sister of mine. Remember to eat. Remember to sleep. Remember to be good to yourself.
ReplyDeletelove you!