There is a FB game called "21 questions" where person A anonymously answers questions about person B, C, D, E...and then hopefully persons B, C, D, E... want to know who answered the questions. The only way to unlock the answers are by answering more questions about other people and so it continues... Out of curiosity I checked it out, though luddite that I am I refused to answer any questions to find out who said what. What I did get from the answers is still fascinating information:
-People believe I have slapped someone but not ever punched someone.
-People think I am smarter than George W. Bush and Jessica Simpson
-People think I am a reliable person that can easily run a mile and do 20 pushups.
-People think I have a cute butt, have a crush on me, think I'm cute, would look good in bikini and yet the majority would not hook up with me. (can't win 'em all)
-People don't think I'm greedy, would easily loan me $100 and would like to travel the world with me.
-There are some fierce disagreements as to whether I sing Brittany Spears when I'm alone or not.
-One person even thought that I recycle 'dirty' underwear. I'm not even sure what that means...
Overall, I'm not as blundering a human being as I could be. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment