Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Karinaka Day 8 and 9: Beauty and the Body
The one time in my life when everything is good and everything is right, is when I am dancing to music I love. I've danced for hours with strangers in clubs, finished off dances in high school, and made a friend or two at the gym due to my endless enthusiasm to move and enjoy my body.
I never look as good physically as I'd like to. I always sweat a lot and my face inevitably turns bright red. I don't look beautiful at all but there is never I time I could care less. All is good. Especially now that my scars have healed and I am revisiting my loud, dirty, packed gym. Let's enjoy the chaos once more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait to hit the floor with you again, my love!
ReplyDelete