Sunday, October 28, 2012

Skillz To Pay The Billz

Our brains hold all that we learn, all that we take in.  Even if we are not using one part, it is still stored and ever readily available.  This weekend on the farm I remembered two skills I have and that are awesome:  speaking/reading French and working on a farm.

Here is a list to remind myself of the others:
-ability dress up and enjoy sophisticated, urban functions
-Spanish fluency
-poet and storyteller
-potter (as in ceramic pottery)
-I can draw still lifes pretty well
-basic feng shui and design
-singer
-musician
-composer
-cook
-investigator
-lover
-explorer
-adventurer
-shit talker
-giddy flirt
-dancer
-Japanese flower arranger
-Teaching English as a Foreign Language instructor
-appreciator
-translator
-mediator
-facilitator
-caretaker
-initiator
-performer
-photographer
-rough houser
-wanderer
-consultant
-shaman's apprentice
-volleyball player
-letter writer
-Just say "Yes."er
-permaculture designer
-enjoyer
-conversationalist
-world travelr
-reader
-writer
-research scientist
-Alexander Technique teacher
-life coach
-educator
-provisional black belt in Tae Kwon Do
-tree climber
-fitness buff
-spiritual seeker
-literacy coach
-server
-bartender
-published author
-successful grant writer
-near death experiencer
-celestial bliss experiencer
-academic
-cheerleader
-life artist
-home body
-bar hopper
-good in a crisis
-steady
-barista
-skee baller
-face painter
-Disney princess
-pirate

-And the two of the weekend:  organic farmer and French speaker

I'm am one crazy ass female version of Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment